Skip to main content
Exporting a Contact Report From Contacts as a CSV File
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click People.
- From the drop-down, select Contacts.
- In the top-left corner, click the drop-down above "Filters" and select the view you want to export.
- In the top-right corner, click the icon.
An email will be sent to the email address saved in your profile settings, with a link to download the exported file.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls