In Guesty, you can send a quote to a guest through the inbox or multi-calendar. A link containing the quote will be sent to the guest in an email and will allow them to make a reservation.
By default, the guest will be asked to enter their credit card details when booking a reservation from a quote. You now have the option to disable that, allowing you to receive reservations from guests that do not want to or cannot pay for their reservation that way.
In this case, you will need to contact the guest to retrieve a valid payment method and change the reservation's status to "confirmed" when you do.
Follow the instructions below to make sure your quotes are sent without asking the guest for a payment method.
Step by Step:
1. Sign in to your Guesty account.
2. In the top-right corner, click your profile icon.
3. From the drop-down, select Account settings.
4. In the menu to the left, click Account settings.
5. Scroll down to "Quote Settings" and turn off the Require payment method toggle.
All future quotes will be sent without the option to enter payment details.