VAT for Booking.com listings should be configured either in Guesty or on the Booking.com Extranet depending on the listing's connection type. See more information below.
Configuring VAT for Published Listings
For published listings, VAT should be updated in Guesty and will continuously sync with Booking.com. See the steps below.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- From the drop-down, select Pricing.
- Scroll down to the "Tax" section.
- If you see "VAT", then the VAT has been configured in Guesty.
- If you do not see "VAT" and would like to configure the VAT in Guesty, follow these instructions.
Configuring VAT for Linked Listings
For linked listings, VAT should be updated on the Booking.com Extranet and will appear in the reservation's financial breakdown section. Please note that it will not appear in the "Tax" section of your listing's Pricing & Policies menu in Guesty.