Skip to main content
How Can I Show the Terms, Conditions or Cancellation Policy for My Booking Engine?
You can set up terms, conditions, and cancellation policy in your Booking Engine settings. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Guesty Booking Engine thumbnail.
- Next to the relevant engine, click Edit.
- Next to "Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy", turn the toggle on.
- Fill in the relevant information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls