The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
See if Guesty supports Merchant Warrior where you have properties
You can process credit card transactions in Guesty by connecting to an external payment processor, such as Stripe or Merchant Warrior. You can connect multiple Merchant Warrior accounts to your Guesty account and you can use different payment processors at the same time, but each listing can only be connected to one account - so it can be connected to Merchant Warrior or Stripe, for example, but not both. Watch our video or follow our instructions to connect a Merchant Warrior account to Guesty.
Connect Merchant Warrior to Guesty
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Payment processing.
- In the top right, click Add payment processor.
- Click the Merchant Warrior thumbnail.
- In the top-right corner, click Continue.
- The first step is to make sure you have a Merchant Warrior account. If you do, click Skip this step and continue to step 7. If you don't, click Create account and continue from step 7 of this article once the account is created.
- The second step is to connect your Merchant Warrior account to Guesty. You can get all of the required details from your Merchant Warrior dashboard:
- Merchant name
- Merchant UUID
- API Key
- API Passphrase
- In the top-right corner, click Connect.
Once connected, some payment-related aspects can be managed in Guesty while others must be managed in Merchant Warrior:
Assign listings to the Merchant Warrior account
Managing the listing's payments
Can manage in Guesty
Must manage in Merchant Warrior
Auto payment rules
Automated and manual charges
Security deposit holds
Payouts and settlements
Assigning listings to a Merchant Warrior account