Skip to main content
Cancelling a Failed Payment from a Reservation
If a guest's payment has failed, you can cancel it from the list of payments on the relevant Reservation page. This allows you to recollect the payment
if needed. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- Click Balance Due / Payout in the grey banner at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Payments" section.
- Click Cancel payment.
- In the pop-up, click Yes, cancel payment.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls