You can send a quote to a previous guest via Guesty's Inbox. Send the quote to those guests whose reservations were created manually in Guesty or received via the Booking Website. A link containing the quote will be sent to the guest by email and will allow them to easily make a reservation. Once a reservation is confirmed, the quote link will no longer be available.
Before you begin
- Make sure you set up your quote settings.
- To allow guests to submit their payment information and book the reservation directly from the quote, connect your payment processing account to Guesty.
- If you can't or choose not to connect to a payment processor, you'll be able to send a quote without asking the guest to enter a payment method.
- Additional fees that are set up per listing or account won't be presented in the breakdown of the quote but will be calculated into it. as a result, the quote's total payout may be higher than the sum of the parts in its breakdown, (e.g., Accommodation Fare, Cleaning Fee, and Taxes).
- Quotes sent with the status "Reserved" will automatically expire after the time frame you set is over (unless you choose "Indefinitely") if they're not confirmed. If a guest wants to accept your offer later than that, you'll need to send them a new quote. The dates will be blocked on all relevant calendars until the quote expires.
- Quotes sent with the status "Inquiry" will keep the calendar unblocked.
- You can reserve the dates and price in a quote but not send the actual quote to the guest, by clicking Save only at the bottom of the inquiry screen.
- If you'd like to send a quote for multiple listings, an inquiry/reserved reservation will be created for each listing. Once the guest confirms one of the options, all but the relevant reservation will be closed.
Follow the instructions below to send a quote via the Inbox.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the Inbox icon to the left.
- From the left sidebar, click Guests Inbox.
- Click the relevant message thread.
- In the sidebar to the right, check that is selected.
- To the left of the pencil icon, click the reservation number.
- From the drop-down, click New inquiry.
- Customize the quote.
- Click Save & send quote to send the message from the Guesty Inbox. Alternatively, you can click the arrow next to "Save & send", and select Save & copy quote to send the quote to the guest from an external inbox.
- The number of guests, as displayed on the reservation page, will only be the number of adults entered, even if kids and/or infants are included in the reservation.
- Only channels from existing reservations are displayed in "Channel & status". To add a new channel, a reservation must be created with that channel.