To allow guests to submit their payment information and book the reservation directly from the quote, connect your payment processing account to Guesty first.
Additional fees per-listing or per-account are not presented in the breakdown of the quote but are calculated into it. As a result, the quote's total payout may be higher than the sum of the parts in its breakdown, i.e., accommodation fare, cleaning fee, and taxes.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Inbox.
- From the drop-down, select Guests inbox.
- Click the relevant message thread on the left side.
- In the Widget sidebar on the right, check that is selected.
- To the left of the pencil icon, click the reservation number.
- From the drop-down, click New inquiry.
- Customize the quote and remember:
- Under "Guests", even if you enter that kids and/or infants are included in the reservation, the number of guests, as displayed on the reservation page, for example, will only be the number of adults entered.
- Under "Contact details", select New guest to send a quote to a new guest.
- Under "Channel" in "Channel & status", only channels from existing reservations are displayed. To add a new channel, a reservation must be created with that channel.
- Under "Status" in "Channel & status", select Reserved to reserve the dates for a limited time or indefinitely. The dates will be blocked on all relevant calendars until the quote expires. Select Inquiry to keep the calendars unblocked.
- Choose how to proceed based on your needs:
- If you want to send the link to the guest in a message from the Guesty inbox, click Save & send quote. If needed, you can edit the message before clicking Send quote, such as changing the subject line and adding variables or attachments.
- If you want to send the link to the guest in a message from an external inbox, click Save & copy quote and paste the link in that message.
- If you want to reserve the dates and price in the quote but do not need to send the actual quote to the guest, click Save.