Reservation Opportunities is the first big milestone of Guesty's new Lead Management system, where you can follow up on all opportunities in one place. You no longer need to filter your Reservations by inquiry or other statuses that need your attention. Click here to learn more.
Follow the steps below to view Reservation Opportunities reports and use filters to create custom reports.
Automatically confirmed reservations, like instant booking, will not be shown in the Opportunities.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Reservations.
- In the dropdown menu, click Opportunities.
- Next to Filters, click the plus icon.
- Follow the flow in the pop-up to add filters.
- At the top right, click Columns.
- Select the relevant checkboxes.
- Above Columns, click Save as New Custom Report.
- Click the “Sort” button to sort the data as needed.
- Fill in the relevant information and click Save.
For example: you're a sales person who would like to start your day by seeing all your open opportunities to know which ones require your attention.
- Filter by Opportunities status and Check-in date.
- Choose the relevant columns you would like to see.
- Click on the Contact Name to view the contact info page with reservation details.
- Hover over the “Number of reservations” column to see all reservation related to the opportunity.
For a visual tutorial on creating custom reports, see this Reservations article with video.