Skip to main content
Filtering your listings to view only multi-units
The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
You can easily view a list of all your multi-unit listings
in Guesty by adding a filter in the Listings section. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Next to "Filters" on the left-hand side, click
- In the pop-up, click Search.
- Search for "Listing type".
- Click Listing type in the search results.
- Select Multi-unit.
- Click Add.
The "Listing type multi-unit" filter will appear next to Filters. If relevant, click other existing filters and select Remove in the pop-up to remove them.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls