Skip to main content
Removing a listing from a complex
You can remove listings from an existing complex listing
at any time. Follow the steps below.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, under "Details & Layout", click Property.
- Navigate to "Complex Settings". Under "Connected Listings", click the x next to the listing name to remove it.
- Repeat the above step to remove more listings.
- Click Save.
For SiteMinder, contact us
after you complete the steps above to ensure proper data syncing.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls