A "Complex" listing is a hotel-like property with different types of listings at the same address, including single-units, multi-units, or both.
Add a listing via the listing's page
You can add extra listings to an existing complex listing at any time. Follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Learn how to filter your listings to see only complexes.
- Click the relevant listing.
The listing will open to the "Property" tab, displaying "Listing Type" and "Complex Settings".
- Under "Connected Listings", click in the box to display a pop-up of your listings.
- From the pop-up, click on the relevant listing to add.
- Click Save.
For SiteMinder, contact us after you complete the steps above to ensure proper data syncing.