You can unlist a property from some or all of the booking channels it is connected to directly in Guesty.
Before you begin
The following is some important information to note about unlisting a property from certain booking channels:
While an unlisted property won't be visible on the relevant booking channels, the Guesty calendar won't be affected
You can block dates on the calendar manually or control calendar availability.
For multi-unit listings, unlisting a sub-unit only affects the property's availability in the booking channels that it's connected to
The availability will remain the same in Guesty, as you can create or relocate reservations to sub-units that are unlisted.
- If Guesty's Snooze Settings feature is activated on the listing, deactivate the feature to avoid being relisted automatically
How it works
You can unlist a property from Airbnb, Tripadvisor, Rentals United, and Vrbo directly in Guesty.
Below are the booking channels that support the "listed/unlisted" toggle in Guesty.
How it works
|Airbnb||The listing will be unlisted in Airbnb.
This applies to both listings that were published from Guesty and listings that were imported from Airbnb.
|Tripadvisor||The listing will be unlisted in Tripadvisor.
This applies to both listings that were published from Guesty, and listings that were originally created in TripAdvisor and were linked with Guesty.
|Rentals United||The property will be unlisted from all booking channels that are connected to Rentals United.|
The property is unlisted in Vrbo within 24 hours.
If you need to unlist the property sooner, you can sign in to your Vrbo account and unlist the property there.
When choosing to do this, you'll need to unlist the property in both Guesty and Vrbo.
Booking channel limitations
The "listed/unlisted" toggle isn't supported for Agoda, Booking.com, and Misterb&b listings in Guesty.
Below are the channels that don't support the "listed/unlisted" toggle in Guesty.
What to do
|Agoda||The Listed toggle isn't supported for Agoda listings.
Please contact us to unlist an Agoda property.
|Booking.com||The Listed toggle isn't supported for Booking.com listings.
You can disconnect or remove a Booking.com listing to hide a listing.
|Misterb&b||The Listed toggle isn't supported for Misterb&b listings.
However, you can hide your listings via your Misterb&b account.
How to unlist a property from booking channels
Follow the instructions below to unlist your property from a booking channel.
Unlisting a property will not stop the billing for it — you'll need to deactivate it.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing.
If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, click Marketing.
- Under "Marketing Channels", turn off the Listed toggle.
- If you're turning the toggle off via a multi-unit listing's main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.
- Depending on which booking channels the listing is connected to, additional action may be required to ensure that the property is unlisted. See the information below for each booking channel.