In Guesty, automated messages are added to a workflow. Follow the instructions below to add an image to an automated message.
When you create or edit a message that is being sent via email, you can add images to it.
Remember, images are supported only for automated messages sent via email—not for platform or SMS messages.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Automations.
- To the right of the relevant workflow, click the three vertical dots.
- Click Edit.
- Click the automated message you'd like to edit.
- Make sure that all the relevant information in the fields are correct ("Name", "When the email should be sent?", etc.).
- Under the "How should the message be sent?" field, select Email.
Note: An image can be added only for messages sent by email.
- Scroll down to the "Message Details" section and click the three dots at the top-right of the text box (located below +Add Variable).
- Click and add the image in one of the following ways:
- Enter the source of an online storage site (i.e. Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Click Upload > Browse for an image > Select an image from your device.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
The image will be added to all scheduled messages for the relevant existing and future reservations.