Skip to main content
Managing the assignee of a task
You can assign a calendar-based task or an Auto-Task to a team member or group when you create the task, or you can manage the assignee later on. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Field operations, then select Tasks.
- Click the relevant task.
- To the top-right, click Edit. Then, select Edit instance or Edit series.
- To the right, under "Assignee", select Member or Group.
- From the drop-down, select the relevant member or group or remove an irrelevant member or group by clicking X.
- To the top-right, click Save.
When the assignee of a task is edited manually, the assignee group will be overridden. To retain both the assignee and the assignee group, the user has to accept the task.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls