Skip to main content
Managing the Assignee of a Task
You can assign Calendar-Based Task or an Auto-Task to a team member or group when you create a task or manage the assignee later on. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Tasks.
- Select the relevant task.
- To the top-right, click Edit.
- To the right, under "Assignee" select Member or Group.
- From the drop-down, select the relevant member or group or remove an irrelevant member or group by clicking X.
- To the top-right, click Save.
When the assignee of a task is edited manually, the assignee group will be overridden. To retain both the assignee and the assignee group, the user has to accept the task.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls