Auto Tasks are tasks that are scheduled ahead, and automatically triggered by a certain event in a reservation's life-cycle (e.g. check-in or booking confirmation).
Utilize Auto Tasks for checklist, attachments, and assignees — like cleaning a property one hour after each guest checks out.
Get started by creating a template, which will provide your team with all the information they need to complete the task.
Once created, you can set up the automated scheduling of the tasks.
Step by step:
When editing an Auto Task template, the updates made will apply to all existing related tasks. When a template is deleted, all related tasks will automatically be deleted.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, select Tasks.
- Click Add template.
- Fill in the relevant information.
Learn more about each field for Auto Task templates.
- Click Save.