Auto Tasks are tasks that are scheduled ahead, and automatically triggered by a certain event in a reservation's life-cycle (e.g. check-in or booking confirmation).
You can create Auto Tasks for things like cleaning a property one hour after each guest checks out.
Get started by creating a template, which will provide your team with all the information they need to complete the task.
Once created, you can set up the automated scheduling of the tasks.
Step by step:
When editing an Auto Task template, the updates made will apply to all existing related tasks. When a template is deleted, all related tasks will automatically be deleted.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, click Tasks.
- Click Add a template.
- Fill in the relevant information. Learn more.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Save.