You can remove a listing's connection with Airbnb at any time. Changed your mind? You can easily reconnect the listing. Please note that Guesty is unable to import guest details from reservations that were made and have a check-out date before you reconnected your listing with Airbnb, as Airbnb restricts this information for privacy reasons. Learn more about connecting listings with Airbnb and follow the instructions below to reconnect an Airbnb listing with Guesty.
Before You Begin
- Make sure that the listing has been completely removed from Airbnb to prevent duplicates and discrepancies.
- The listing in Guesty must be before you can reconnect it to Airbnb.
- If you encounter any error messages before reconnecting the listing, contact us.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Airbnb thumbnail.
- Click the relevant Airbnb account.
- Next to the relevant listing click Not Connected.
- From the drop-down, select Reconnect.
- In the pop-up, click Reconnect.
- If an error message appears that says, "You can't reconnect the listing because: This listing is already connected to the Airbnb account", this is because the listing is matching the previous Airbnb account that it was connected to prior to the disconnection. In this case, contact us to remove the connection, and then try to reconnect the listing again per the usual reconnection process.
All guest communication for the listing will be imported into Guesty during the reconnection process. These messages will be marked as unread in the Guesty Inbox.