When using Auto Payments for Vrbo reservations, the full payment must be collected before the guest checks out.
- When to collect the payment - "Scheduled collection of payment"
- How much to collect upon payment - "Amount to collect"
- How to collect the payment - "Use guest's card"
When to collect the payment
Before check-out: You can choose any of the following instead:
- At or After Check-out.
- At, Before, or After Check-in.
- At or After Confirmation.
- Minutes: You can use Days instead
- Hours: You can use Days instead.
How to collect the payment
Normally, checking "Use guest's card" would result in charging the guest's card to collect the payment, and unchecking it would result in recording a cash payment instead. However, for instant booking Vrbo reservations from the direct integration, the guest's card will always be charged, even if "Use guest's card" is not checked.