Skip to main content
Forwarding Vrbo notifications to your email address
Vrbo sends email notifications to its users, informing them of new reservations and guest messages.
These notifications are sent to your Vrbo integration email address.
You can enter an additional email address in your Vrbo account, allowing another team member to receive the notifications too.
Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Vrbo account.
- Click My account.
- From the drop-down, select Account settings.
- Click Account information.
- Under Account holder, add the desired email address in the Email 3 field.
- Click Save changes.
- Add the relevant email address in the Contacts section of each listing.
Make sure you do not replace the address in the Email 2 field instead, as this field enables the flow of guest communication between Vrbo and Guesty.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls