Skip to main content
Disconnecting a Listing's Connection With Vrbo
You can remove a listing's connection Vrbo in Guesty at any time. Once the listing is disconnected from the integration, it will be deactivated and unusable under the same Vrbo account in Guesty.
If you would like to publish the listing again, you have two options:
Reconnect the listing again to the same account - You must contact Vrbo Support directly.
Reconnect the listing on a different account or to a newly created account - You can publish in Guesty as per the usual process.
Follow the steps below to disconnect the listing.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Vrbo thumbnail.
- Select the relevant account.
- To the right of the relevant listing, click the settings icon.
- In the bottom-left corner of the pop-up, click Disconnect.
- In the pop-up, click Disconnect.
The status of the listing will change to "Disconnected" in up to 24 hours, and you will no longer be able to manage it from Guesty.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls