The Advertiser ID is an identifier assigned to each Vrbo account connected to Guesty. Vrbo also refers to this as a "User ID", or "PMSC ID" (Property Management Software Company ID.)
It is generated after publishing at least one listing to the account. It can be used for many different onboarding and troubleshooting processes by both Vrbo and Guesty. Follow the steps below to locate your Advertiser ID in Guesty.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the HomeAway/Vrbo thumbnail.
- The ID is displayed in the "Advertiser ID" column next to the relevant Vrbo account.
Common Issues or Errors
- If Pending is displayed in the "Advertiser ID column", it indicates that listings have not yet been published. Click Add your listings in the "Connection Progress" column and publish at least one listing.
- If you have several Vrbo accounts in Guesty, you will need one Vrbo account for each assigned Advertiser ID. You cannot connect one Vrbo account to multiple assigned Advertiser IDs.
- All listings in the same Vrbo account should be under the same assigned Advertiser IDs. Avoid having one assigned Advertiser ID for each listing.
- Once you are integrated with Vrbo do not change your assigned Advertiser ID. If you change your assigned Advertiser ID it is not automatically sent to Vrbo. This will have an impact on your listings and bookings management.