Vrbo requires payments to be collected via Stripe if you are located in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. Collecting payments via other methods is not currently supported by Vrbo in this region.
Using a payment processor allows guests to pay instantly. If you use other external payment methods, document that it was made outside of Guesty. Learn more here.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Vrbo thumbnail.
- Click the relevant Vrbo account.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, each sub-unit should be updated individually by accessing the sub-unit's settings.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- In the drop-down, click Channel payment settings.
- In the Vrbo section on the right-hand side, click Edit.
- If already turned on, turn the "Use your account's default settings" toggle off.
- Edit the relevant information.
- Click Save.
Select more than one payment method to provide guests with a few ways to pay.
You can change the payment method for the Vrbo account rather than per listing. Updating the account's payment method will not override any settings you have made per listing.