If a booking channel's listing page link is missing from the Distribution Page in Guesty, you will need to add it manually to the listing's page to be able to access it from Guesty.
Follow the instructions below.
Adding a booking channel link to your listing
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- At the bottom of the listing's menu (below "Settings"), hover over the booking channel's icon.
- Click +Add Booking Channel Link.
- In the pop-up, enter the link.
- Click Save.
- Once the link is added, you will be able to navigate to the booking channel's listing page from Guesty's listings page.
If you don't know what the correct link is, contact us.
For the Booking Engine URL, the URL link is found in the marketing tab. This is because your listing can be related to multiple Booking Engines.
Booking channel limitations
Airbnb and Expedia listings:
You'll need to navigate to the relevant listing in the Airbnb and Expedia extranet, and copy the address link in the URL before proceeding with the steps below.
You can add a link for direct bookings powered by Rentals United
Learn more about Guesty's Distribution page vs. the listing's page.
Misterb&b and Siteminder
This process doesn't apply to Misterb&b and Siteminder.