Connecting Vrbo account
Connecting your Vrbo account to Guesty is an easy and efficient way to manage your Vrbo properties. Vrbo distinguishes 3 different scenarios in which users can connect their Vrbo account to Guesty. In order to connect your Vrbo account to Guesty, you must first identify which connection type applies to you. Read more about the connection types below.
1. No Vrbo account
If you do not have a Vrbo account, follow these instructions to create one and connect it to Guesty.
2. Have Vrbo account, managed in Vrbo
If you already have a Vrbo account that is being managed through Vrbo, follow these instructions to initiate a direct connection through Guesty and manage your preexisting Vrbo reservations to avoid double bookings.
3. Have Vrbo account, managed through a different PMS
If you already have a Vrbo account that is being managed through another PMS or a channel manager, follow these instructions to initiate a direct connection through Guesty and manage your preexisting Vrbo reservations to avoid double bookings.
Connecting Vrbo listings
- Create a single-unit listing in your Guesty account and publish it to Vrbo.
- Publishing multi-unit in Vrbo is not yet supported. If you want to publish a multi-unit, create a multi-unit listing in your Guesty account and publish each sub-unit as a separate listing to make sure the listing's availability is reflected correctly in Vrbo.
- Disconnect your Vrbo account in Guesty
- Disconnecting a Vrbo Listing's Connection With Guesty
- Deleting Vrbo accounts from Guesty is not currently supported; however, once a Vrbo account has been disconnected, it becomes inactive.
- Once a listing disconnected, Guesty will no longer sync the listing's content, calendar, receive reservations and messages from Vrbo. If you would like to publish the listing again, you have two options:
- Reconnecting an account is not supported, we recommend to simply create a new account.