Before You Begin
Make sure that your listing is "Listed" in Guesty.
Select your listing.
Turn the toggle on next to "Listed".
Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for Vrbo to approve the listing. Once approved, its status will change to "Connected" on the Distribution Page within 48 hours.
- Review the Checklist for Publishing Listings from Guesty to Vrbo to ensure that your listings will be published without any errors.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the HomeAway/Vrbo thumbnail.
- Click the relevant account.
- In the top-right corner, click Publish listings.
- From the drop-down under "Listing in Guesty", select the listing you want to publish or start typing its nickname, title, or address. If you want to publish a multi-unit, publish each sub-unit as a separate listing to make sure the listing's availability is reflected correctly in Vrbo.
- The list is limited in the number of displayed listings. You can use the Search Bar to find the specific listing you would like to publish. Simply type in keywords or the relevant details of the property, and the search bar will populate the matching listings.
- Click Next.
- Follow the flow in the pop-up.
- Click Add to Channel.
- If you have a default Pay Per Booking (PPB) plan, the listing will automatically become live.
- If you have a default Pay Per Subscription (PPS) plan, you will need to pay for a subscription for the listing to become live.
- If you do not have a default plan, the listing will be created under "Preview" and you will have to convert it to PPB or PPS.
Common Issues When Publishing a Listing to Vrbo
See this article with details on common issues and how to resolve them.