Photos help travelers imagine what it’s like to stay at your property and play a crucial role in helping travelers decide which vacation rental to book. For this reason, photos that you've uploaded may be subject to rejection or editing if they fail to comply with Vrbo’s photo guidelines listed below.
Vrbo enforces a maximum of 50 photos per listing. If you have reached the 50 photo limit for a listing in Guesty, you can:
- Archive some existing photos before publishing the listing to Vrbo.
- Either delete some photos before uploading new ones, or reorder the existing photos. Vrbo will only display the first 50.
Make sure that there are no duplicate images, as this will prevent the listing from connecting to Vrbo.
Captions for a listing's images have a maximum of 400 characters.
- A minimum of 7 photos is required.
- Minimum quality resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
- Best quality resolution: 3840x2160 pixels or higher
- Maximum file size: 20 MB
- Supported formats: JPEG/JPG, PNG, or GIF
- Desired photo quality: Sharp, well-lit, high-resolution photos
- Photo orientation: Horizontal (landscape) display
Make sure your photos are not
- Low-resolution, blurry, or too dark
- Black and white
- Copied from another listing
- Oriented incorrectly
- Depict subjects or scenes unrelated to your property or area
- Blank or duplicated
Make sure your photos do not contain
- A logo or border
- Text of any kind, such as a URL or contact information
- Something other than a picture, such as a document, certificate, illustration, or poster
- Copyrighted material
- A close-up of a plant
- A license plate
- A collage of multiple photos or multiple listings
For best results, follow these Vrbo photography tips to capture the best shots for your listing.