You can use the multi-calendar to:
- Optimize and manage your multi-unit listings
- Move reservations to another listing in order to accept as many reservations as possible
- Apply a maximum number of consecutive nights to allow reservations
This only applies if there is consecutive availability for a specific sub-unit.
To avoid double bookings and prevent your listings from being under-booked, all synced channels will be updated with the multi-unit’s availability.
Follow the instructions below to assign max consecutive nights to a multi-unit listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant multi-unit listing.
- Click Details & layout.
- Click Multi-unit settings.
- Next to the “Sub-unit and reservation settings” field, click Edit.
- Under "Receiving new reservations method", select "Limit to match consecutive available nights for a sub-unit".
- Click Save.