Maximum nights in rate plans gives you the ability to control the maximum number of nights in which your rate plan applies to your reservations. This feature can be used for reservations made from direct bookings on the Guesty Booking Engine, Expedia, and Booking.com. Read the steps below for instructions on how to enable this feature.
If a reservation exceeds the configured maximum number of nights in the rate plan, it will not be applied to the reservation. This also applies if the reservation is less than the minimum number of nights configured in the rate plan. For example, if the configured maximum number of nights is 10 nights and the guest books for 12 nights, the rate plan will not be applied to the reservation.
The highest maximum nights value for reservations made through Expedia is limited to 28 nights and the limit for Booking.com is 31 nights. Maximum nights will also override listing maximum nights.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate plan.
- At the far right of the relevant rate plan, click theicon.
- From the drop-down, click Edit.
- Scroll down in the rate plan settings and find Maximum nights.
- Enter the maximum number of nights you want to be booked with the rate plan.
- Click Save in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you want to change the number of maximum nights, you can edit it or clear it completely by inputting "0."