Maximum Nights in Rate Plans gives you the ability to control the maximum number of nights in which your rate plan applies to your reservations. This feature can be used for reservations made from direct bookings on the Guesty Booking Engine, Expedia, and Booking.com. Read the steps below for instructions on how to enable this feature.
The highest Maximum Nights value for reservations made through Expedia is limited to 28 nights and the limit for Booking.com is 31 nights. Maximum nights will also override listing maximum nights.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- At the right of the top menu, click Revenue Management.
- Click the Rate Plans tab.
- At the far right of the relevant rate plan, click theicon.
- From the drop-down, click Edit.
- Scroll down in the rate plan settings and find Maximum Nights.
- Enter the maximum number of nights you want to be booked with the rate plan.
- Click Save in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you want to change the number of maximum nights, you can edit it or clear it completely by inputting "0."