After connecting your Booking.com and Guesty accounts, you can connect your listings in two ways:
- “Publish” your existing listings in Guesty to Booking.com. Create a listing from scratch in Guesty, and add it directly to Booking.com. Learn more here.
- “Link” your existing listings in Guesty to your existing listings in Booking.com, and manage them in Guesty, as described below.
Once you establish the link between Booking.com listings to Guesty, and their connection status will be “connected”, reservations with future check-out dates (including reservations with future check-in) will automatically be imported into Guesty. You’ll be able to manage all communication, rates, and availability from Guesty.
Before you begin
Read the following facts and limitations:
- Ensure you have a Booking.com account. If you haven’t, you’ll need to create one before being able to continue with the linking setup process.
- Ensure you created the desired listing both in Guesty and in Booking.com.
- Set up your Booking.com account before linking your listings to Guesty.
- Follow the instructions below or watch our video to link a Booking.com listing with Guesty.
- Learn what data is synced between Guesty and Booking.com
You can link your listings in Guesty via the main Booking.com distribution page, or from a specific account's page.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the icon drop-down menu and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- If you haven’t linked a Booking.com listing before, click Start linking your listings. Otherwise, click Link at the top right of the Booking.com distribution page. Alternatively, click on the relevant account. In the top right corner of the account page, click Link listing at the top right corner.
- In the “Select Booking.com property” page, insert the Booking.com property ID into the textbox.
- You can retrieve the property ID from the Extranet’s property dashboard.
- In the “Link to your Guesty listing(s)” page, under “Matching listing in Guesty”, select the relevant listing in Guesty. You can search the listing by typing the listing’s name, nickname, or address.
- If linking a Booking.com complex: On the left-hand side, the main complex will be displayed first, and each room type will be displayed in a different row below. Under “Matching listing in Guesty”, for each room type in Booking.com, select the matching sub-unit in Guesty.
- If linking a multi-unit: select the main unit in Guesty (not the sub-units).
8. In the “Listing policy setup” page, you’ll be prompted to select and apply a rate plan(s) or a cancelation policy for every listing. please note that this will override any existing rate plans that were set up on Booking.com and, therefore, any assigned promotion as well.
- If you’ve already created a rate plan(s) in Guesty for this listing, click Next to apply the listing’s rate plan(s). You can see all the existing rate plans for this listing displayed below. If you’d like to edit your existing rate plan(s), click here.
- If the listing is not assigned to any rate plan yet, select Rate plan (for multiple listings) or a Cancellation policy (per listing).
- Note you can create and apply more than one rate plan for the same listing, and use the same rate plan for multiple listings. However, you can create only one cancellation policy for a specific listing.
- In the case of a complex, each room type is represented as a separate listing in Guesty. You need to assign a rate plan for each listing.
9. If you choose to create a rate plan, click Create your first Rate plan, and follow the setup instructions. If you choose to create a cancellation policy, select a policy and a cancellation fee from the dropdowns.
- A cancellation policy will be displayed on Booking.com as a rate plan.
- For a complex, during the link flow you can select only one cancelation policy for all the listing. You can later adjust your cancellation policy per listing in Guesty.
10. Click Link property to Guesty in the top right.
Finalize the setup in Booking.com
To finalize the connection process and make sure your Booking.com configuration is similar to Guesty, you will need to set up the following items in Booking.com:
- The cleaning fee must be set up in Guesty as well as the Booking.com Extranet
- Authorization hold
- Any additional fields you need