Integration details & limitations
- Coverage: All countries supported
- This integration works in conjunction with Guesty’s Booking Engine/ Booking Engine API. Your listings must be connected to one of these to be able to integrate with Google. Learn more here.
- Property types: Multi units and single units (only).
- Your property must adhere to Google's listings requirements.
- A listing must have eight photos featured and at least one photo per room in order to be integrated with Google Vacation Rentals. For more information, please refer to Google’s photo recommendations and best practices.
- You can edit your listings only via Guesty.
- Type of rooms & beds: All supported
- Check-in and check-out times can be defined at the listing level in Guesty.
All Guesty's cancellation policies are applicable to the Booking Engine(s). All cancellation policies must be configured in your rate plan settings. Learn more.
- Including Weekly and monthly discounts.
- Any tax you set up in Guesty per account or for an individual listing is reflected in Google as long as the source is set to "Booking engine" (case sensitive).
You can choose which additional fees to apply by default to Google. Learn more.
- You will not be billed on any failed/disconnected listings.