TravelStaytion enables owners and managers to deliver exceptional travel experiences to their guests. Their portfolio is a curated collection of exquisite homes worldwide, offered by a community of professional property owners and managers who share their high standards of hospitality and operate through the guidelines they set out.
Integration details & limitations
- Coverage: All countries supported
- Currency: All supported
- Listings types supported: All (single-units, multi-units, complexes)
- You can edit your listings only via Guesty.
- Basic fees supported: Cleaning fee, extra person fee
- Additional fees supported: Cancellation fee (only)
- Markups: are supported
- Taxes: are supported
- Instant booking/ Request to book are supported.
- Requests to book are not being synced.
- Check-in and check-out times can be defined on Guesty per listing.
- Guesty's cancellation policies (and any related cancellation fees) are supported by Travelstaytion.
- You can cancel a reservation via Travelstayton extranet only. TravelStaytion will then send the cancellation back to Guesty and will unblock the calendar. In case a host cancels a booking via Guesty, TravelStaytion will not receive the status update.
You can apply your Guesty Workflows (including Auto Messages) to Travelstaytion.
- Channel commission: % based on the booking's total amount.
- Fee collection: TravelStaytion is the merchant of record. All the reservations are collected from the guests during booking. TravelStaytion will transfer the NET amount to the host within 2 business days following the guest's check-in.