HomeToGo is a trusted publicly listed company recording exceptional growth and has quickly become one of the most widely used vacation rental booking channels in the world with over 50m monthly users. Over 60,000 of the world’s top vacation rental companies trust HomeToGo to fuel their growth and provide high-value bookings.
With an average length of stay of 7 days and resulting high booking value, HomeToGo presents an attractive channel for their Partners to ensure high revenues with low effort.
Integration details & limitations
- Geography: All countries supported
- Currency: All supported
- Listings types supported: All (single-units, multi-units, complexes)
- No sub-unit amount limit
- You can edit your listings only via Guesty.
- Claimed inventory in the commercial agreement form vs. live inventory: There should not be more than a 10% deviation.
- The number of people or max occupancy must not be 0
- The number of bedrooms should not be 0
- The image count should be 6 or above
- The number of amenities needs to be 10 or more
- The minimum stay duration must be stated
- Check-in and check-out dates must be stated
- Calendar availability: You can make changes to the calendar via HomeToGo and Guesty.
- Max length of stay: No limitation
- Minimum length of stay: 10 days per booking
- Seasonality: All-year calendar availability is required.
- Cleaning fee
- Additional fee
- Pet fee
- Damage waiver
- Cancellation fee
- Rate plans limitation: One rate plan only per listing
- Daily rate: No limitation
- Additional mandatory and optional fees: Supported
Taxes setup: Supported
- You can also edit the taxes after the setup.
- You cannot edit the reservation via HomeToGo or Guesty.
- You can cancel a reservation via HomeToGo only
- No chat/message app supported
- Guests should contact HomeToGo Guest Relations team
- Channel commission: % based on gross travel price (i.e., base rent + applicable fees and bookable extras), excluding applicable taxes.
- Subscription fee: None
- Onboarding fee: None
- EU users: HomeToGo will collect guests' payments automatically and remit the rental amount commission one day after check-in.
- Outside the EU users: users need to collect guests' payments (payment method will be received upon the guest). HomeToGo will invoice the commission collection for you one month after check-out.