Guesty and Vrbo sync data that allows information to be shared between the two platforms. This enables Guesty users to easily manage properties on Vrbo and keep the listing information and booking details up to date. The following listing settings can be edited after connecting.
Adjust the pricing for your Vrbo listing, including the base prices and additional fees.
- Setting a listing's weekday base price
- Setting a listing's weekend base price
- Creating additional fees per account
- Creating additional fees per listing
Ensure that the correct taxes are automatically calculated and applied to your reservations by adding or editing your taxes.
- What do I need to know about Vrbo and taxes?
- Adding taxes to all listings in your account
- Adding taxes to a single listing
Control when a listing is open for reservations for your Vrbo listing.
- Availability settings: Best practices
- Setting the calendar availability to available by default
- Setting the calendar availability to blocked by default
- Setting advance notice for reservations ahead of check-in
- Setting a listing’s "booking window" (how early guests can make a reservation)
- Setting a listing's default minimum and maximum nights
- Changing a listing's default check-in and check-out time
Set or update your listing’s booking settings, cancellation policy, and rental agreement to provide clear instructions to the guests.
- Changing a Vrbo listing's booking settings
- Changing a Vrbo listing's cancellation policy
- Replacing a Vrbo rental agreement
Edit your listing’s details providing accurate and enticing information to potential guests.
- Changing a listing's title
- Updating a listing's description fields
- Setting up a listing's house rules