You can easily download a list of all your owners’ details as a CSV file.
Once downloaded, the file will automatically save directly to your device’s browser.
How it works
The data displayed in the CSV file will reflect the filters you set.
If a filter is applied, the owners displayed via the filter criteria will be included in the CSV report.
If no filter options are applied, all owners will be displayed in the CSV report.
The data included will be the same as the owners list in Guesty: Name, email, phone number, number of properties, if the Owners Portal is activated, and if there is a payout method.
Downloading a CSV report
Follow the instructions below to download a CSV file with your owners’ details.
The report can display up to 5,000 rows of data — meaning, if you have more than 5,000 owners, the CSV report will only download the first 5,000 owners.
The number of owners on your list will be located at the top-right of the page, next to the filters.
In this case, you’ll need to filter the list to reduce it to under 5,000 owners.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Owners.
- If relevant, select the filters for your owners' list (name, properties, active portal, and/or payout method).
- Click the CVS download button , located at the top of the page.
- Open your browser’s download folder to view the report.