After deactivating Guesty PriceOptimizer or a third-party pricing tool on a listing, the rate and minimum nights setting will still be applied to the listing. You can reset the listing's rate and minimum nights setting to its defaults and apply this to the listing's entire calendar by assigning the listing to a new rate strategy and overriding the existing rate and minimum nights. See the steps below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate strategy.
- Select the relevant rate strategy.
- In the top-right, click Assign listings.
- Under Assign Listings, click Unassigned.
- Search for and select the relevant listing(s).
- Click Override.
- Select Override manual prices and/or Override manual minimum nights. This action is irreversible.
- Click Yes, override.
- Click Assign.