Skip to main content
Beta: Removing sub-units from a multi-unit listing via the "Multi-unit Settings"
You can remove sub-units from a multi-unit listing after you’ve created or added one to an existing multi-unit listing.
If you remove all sub-units, you won’t be able to proceed.
You'll receive the message “At least one property needs to be assigned.” at the bottom of the widget.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
Learn how to filter your listings to display only multi-units.
- Select the Multi-Unit.
- Click on Details & Layout.
- Choose Multi-unit Settings.
- Click on Edit.
- Under the “Assign Listings” field, click on Select Listing.
- In the side widget, click "x” next to the sub-unit you'd like to remove.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls