If you find that a page in your Guesty account is not loading, try the following troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue.
- Log out and log back in to your Guesty account.
- Open a private browsing tab and sign into your Guesty account there.
- Open your Guesty account in a different browser or device.
- Clear cached data by doing a hard refresh and reloading the page.
For Mac: Hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R
For Windows: Hold down Ctrl (Control) and ⇧ Shift and then press R
- Disable browser extensions that may be blocking the content
- Clear cookies and cache in your browser.
If you have tried all of the above and the issue persists, contact us for further assistance. Make sure to provide us the following:
- Operating System
- Screenshot of the Developer Console (Google Chrome) - This can be done by pressing F12 on your keyboard (Windows) and then going to the Console tab. Once the console tab is open, refresh the page then take a screenshot of the entire page.