Smiling House is currently in a gradual release and is only available to some Guesty users. If you are interested in joining the pilot for this integration, please fill out this form.
You can publish your Guesty listings to Smiling House and manage them directly in Guesty. Once your Guesty account is connected to Smiling House, you can publish listings at any time, and all content will be synced across the platforms. Follow the instructions below.
Before you begin
Please note that any changes or updates made to listings may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the channel.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Smiling House thumbnail.
- Click Get Started.
- Select a cancellation policy and a cancellation fee, and then click Next.
- You can change the cancellation policy at any time via the listing's settings.
Select the listings you want the cancellation policy to apply to.
- By default, "All my current listings" will be selected.
- To choose specific listings, fill in the bubble next to "Specific listings" and click Select listings to connect. Select your listings from the side menu and click Done.
- Please note that only multi-units and single units can be linked to Smiling House.
- Any unlisted or inactive listings will not be published to Smiling House.
- Click Done to continue.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that your listings are pending connection with Smiling House. Click Continue to dashboard.