You can enable Airbnb reservation requests for stays that exceed your maximum night limit.
This can help make sure you don't miss any important reservations and increase your income.
The reservation will be received as a "request to book" instead of an "instant book".
Please note, any seasonal or daily max nights setting overrides this setting.
Follow the instructions below to enable this feature.
Step by step:
Important:In order for the "Request to book" feature to be enabled, your Airbnb property listing must be connected — either published to Guesty or imported from Airbnb.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- Click Details & Layout.
- Click Property.
- Make sure your Max. night" is set to 28 nights or more.
You can only activate this feature if you have at a minimum of 28 nights available to book.
- In the "Terms" field, turn the Allow 'Request to book' above max. nights toggle on.
- To disable the future, turn the toggle off.