Skip to main content
Disconnecting a Listing From a Booking Channel
This article is relevant for listings that are in live or pending status for the following channels:
- Hopper, Plum Guide, Travelstaytion, Whimstay, and HomeToGo
- Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy
Once your Guesty account is connected to the relevant booking channel, you can publish or disconnect listings at any time. Follow the instructions below to disconnect a listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the relevant channel thumbnail.
- Locate the listing you would like to disconnect and click the three horizontal dots under the "Actions" column.
- Click Disconnect.
- In the pop-up, click Disconnect listing.
Contact us if the listing's connection has not been successfully removed after following the steps above.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls