When filing a GuestyPay chargeback dispute, it is necessary to include the case number ID in your dispute letter. The case ID number is sent in a chargeback notification letter to your registered GuestyPay email address. To find this ID number in your reports, follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Financials.
- From the drop-down, select Payment processing.
- In the GuestyPay section, click on Payment Dashboard.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard login page. Insert your username and password and click Sign in.
- Once inside your GuestyPay dashboard, click Sub-Account Reports.
- Select the Transactions report.
- At the top, select the relevant Platform account(s) and Sub-Account(s).
- Platform account - Guesty account
- Sub-Account - GuestyPay payment processing account
- In the Date Range view, select the "Current Year" timeframe.
- In the Transactions Detail view, insert the reservation ID number of the reservation that contains the chargeback in the merchant transaction ID field and click Search.
- When the transaction appears, click the blue arrow to the left of the line. Scroll down and click Related Transactions. The merchant transaction ID in this area is the chargeback case ID number to include in your chargeback dispute letter.