Your Booking Engine cancellation policy can be configured in your rate plan settings. A rate plan is a combination of rules that allows you to offer a mix of different rates, cancellation policies, and meal options to attract a wider variety of guests. Choose from a selection of Guesty's predefined choices to help you get started or create your own plan from scratch. Once created, assign the rate plan to a group of listings.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Revenue Management.
- Click the Rate Plan tab.
- In the top-right corner, click New Rate Plan. If you are using this feature for the first time, click Get started instead.
- In the pop-up, click Custom.
- Fill in the information to customize the rate plan. Learn about the settings here.
- Click Save & Assign to assign listings to the rate plan.
To learn more about creating a custom rate plan, see here.
Select which booking channels and sources to sync with the rate plan. In this case, choose "Online Booking Solutions" to sync to the Booking Engine and Booking Engine API.
The nightly rates will not be affected as long as the base price adjustment is not configured in the rate plans.