You can disable a Stripe, Merchant Warrior, or Hyp payment processing account if you no longer want it connected to Guesty. The deactivated account will still be visible in Guesty, but payments will no longer be processed through it.
If the account you want to disable is your default payment processing account, you'll need to set a new default account first. If you only have one payment processing account in Guesty and you want to disable it, please contact us for further assistance.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Financials.
- From the drop-down, select Payment processing.
- In "Other payment processors," find the account you want to deactivate and click the three dots at the end of the row.
- Click Disable account.
- In the pop-up, choose if you want the listings that are currently assigned to the account you're disabling to be reassigned to your default account or if you prefer to reassign them manually. When finished, click Disable account. If you choose to reassign manually, you can follow these instructions.