You can publish your Guesty listings to HomeToGo and manage them directly in Guesty. Once your Guesty account is connected to HomeToGo, you can publish listings at any time, and all content will be synced across the platforms. Follow the instructions below.
- Any changes or updates made to listings may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the channel
- Upon integration, HomeToGo will receive your company name and mailing address as recorded in Guesty.
Before you begin
Please reach out to HomeToGo support and provide them with your Guesty account name and mailing address as recorded on your Guesty account here:
This will allow HomeToGo to match and connect your Guesty account with your HomeToGo account.
- Check if you meet the criteria listed in the Eligibility section below to be able to connect with HomeToGo.
- Read the HomeToGo: general information paper.
- Learn what data is synced between HomeToGo and Guesty.
- Coverage: All countries supported
- Currency: All supported
- Listings types supported: All
Connecting your account and listings
Step by step:
- Complete HomeToGo's commercial agreement for EU-based clients or Non-EU based clients
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the HomeToGo thumbnail.
- Click Start connecting to HomeToGo.
- If you have already signed the commercial agreement with HomeToGo, in the pop-up, check the box and click Confirm. If you haven’t done so, sign the commercial agreement (step 1).
- Select a cancellation policy and a cancellation fee, and then click Next.
- You can change the cancellation policy at any time via the listing's settings.
Select the listings you want the cancellation policy to apply to.
- By default, "All my current listings" will be selected.
- To choose specific listings, fill in the bubble next to "Specific listings" and click Select listings to connect. Select your listings from the side menu and click Done.
- Click Done to continue.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that your listings are pending connection with HomeToGo. Click Continue to dashboard.
Connecting additional listingsTo connect new listings after your HomeToGo account is connected to Guesty, click Connect listings in the top-right corner of your HomeToGo dashboard and follow steps 7 to 10 above.
Disconnecting a listing
Follow the instructions in this article.