Skip to main content
Unlinking a Property From a Lock
Please be aware that once a property is unlinked, all scheduled guest codes will no longer work on that lock. To unlink your lock, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
Click Guesty Locks Manager.
- On the “Locks” page, click the lock that you would like to unlink.
- To the right of the property name, click the "X" button.
- In the pop-up, click Unlink lock.
If you would like to link the property to another lock, you can do this in Guesty Locks Manager following these instructions once the original lock has been unlinked.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls