You can publish your Guesty listings to Whimstay and manage them directly in Guesty. Once your Guesty account is connected to Whimstay, you can publish listings at any time, and all content will be synced across the platforms. Follow the instructions below.
Before you begin
- Whimstay only accepts listings located in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean.
- Please note that any changes or updates made to listings may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the channel.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Whimstay thumbnail.
- Click Get Started.
- Select a cancellation policy and a cancellation fee, and then click Next.
- You can change the cancellation policy at any time via the listing's settings.
Select the listings you want the cancellation policy to apply to.
- By default, "All my current listings" will be selected.
- To choose specific listings, fill in the bubble next to "Specific listings" and click Select listings to connect. Select your listings from the side menu and click Done.
- Please note that only multi-units and single units can be linked to Whimstay.
- Any unlisted or inactive listings will not be published to Whimstay.
- Click Done to continue.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that your listings are pending connection with Whimstay. Click Continue to dashboard.
To connect new listings after your Whimstay account is connected to Guesty, click Connect listings in the top-right corner of your Whimstay dashboard and follow steps 7 to 10 above.