You can publish your Guesty listings to Plum Guide and manage them directly in Guesty. Once your Guesty account is connected to Plum Guide, you can publish listings at any time, and all content will be synced across the platforms. Follow the instructions below.
Before You Begin
- Fill out the Plum Guide registration form.
- Plum Guide is a luxury listing channel that caters to luxury-seeking travelers. The Plum Guide team will review listings to make sure they adhere to their luxury standards before approving them to be published. Listings that do not measure up to Plum Guide standards may be denied. See the requirements below.
- Please note that any changes or updates made to listings may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the channel.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Plum Guide thumbnail.
- Click Get Started.
- If you have already signed the registration form with Plum Guide, in the pop-up, check the box and click Confirm. If you haven’t yet done so, sign the registration form in order to complete the process.
- Select a cancellation policy and a cancellation fee, and then click Next.
- You can change the cancellation policy at any time via the listing's settings.
Select the listings you want the cancellation policy to apply to.
- By default, "All my current listings" will be selected.
- To choose specific listings, fill in the bubble next to "Specific listings" and click Select listings to connect. Select your listings from the side menu and click Done.
- Please note that only multi-units and single units can be linked to Plum Guide.
- Any unlisted or inactive listings will not be published to Plum Guide.
- Click Done to continue.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that your listings are pending connection with Plum Guide. Click Continue to dashboard.
- To connect new listings after your Plum Guide account is connected to Guesty, click Connect listings in the top-right corner of your Plum Guide dashboard and follow steps 7 to 10 above
- In Plum Guide, the Guesty host ID is the same number as the Guesty account ID
Plum Guide evaluates homes and hosts on ten criteria to determine if they’re eligible.
Non-negotiables - must-haves for every home and host
- Thoughtfully designed with something remarkable
- Impeccably clean and well-maintained
- With attentive and responsive hosts
Expectations - must have a minimum of five
- A full, detailed home manual
- Quality beds & bedding
- Good shower pressure and reliable hot water
- Ample crockery and functional kitchens
- Well-stocked homes: basic kitchen supplies & well-presented toiletries
- Connecting & size appropriate living space
- Strong WiFi
Fees and Taxes
The following basic and additional fees are synchronized with Plum Guide:
- Pet fee
- Air conditioning
- Early check-in
- Late check-in
- Baby bed
- Club card
- Early checkout
- Late checkout
- Pool heating
- Car rental
- Credit Card Processing Fee
- Cancellation fee