Keep track of all manual actions such as new transactions or changes made to any transactions in the posting journal. Our audit columns and filters allow you to keep an audit log for your transactions and see at a glance who has made changes within your journal. See how to create an audit log posting journal view below.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, hover over Financials.
- From the drop-down, select Posting Journal.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Columns.
- Scroll down in the list and turn on the toggles next to Created by and Creation date.
- Press Save As in the top panel.
- Choose a name for your view.
- Click Save.
You can create filters based on your audit log preferences by choosing the Created by and Creation date filters when adding a filter to an existing view. Learn more here.